The Switch version of Cosmic Star Heroine will launch via the Nintendo eShop on August 14, developer Zeboyd Games announced.
Cosmic Star Heroine first launched for PlayStation 4 and PC in April 2017, followed by PS Vita in April 2018.
A limited run physical release of the Switch version is also planned, but has yet to be dated.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Alyssa L’Salle was one of the top secret agents at the Agency of Peace & Intelligence on the Planet Araenu. But when she uncovers a horrible conspiracy, she has to go rogue in order to save the day! Can Alyssa save the galaxy when everyone (and everything) is out to stop her!
- The best of classic and modern RPGs!
- Brisk pacing that respects your time! Save anywhere!
- No separate battle screen! Battles take place directly in the areas that you explore!
- 2D visual style straight from the height of gaming’s 16-bit era!
- Animated cutscenes reminiscent of the Sega CD & Turbo Duo era!
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck SoundWorks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Precipice of Darkness 4)!
- Over 100 minutes of music!
- Multi-character combo techniques!
- Innovative turn-based combat system that focuses on flow & strategy!
- Your own spaceship! Recruit new agents to help your home base grow!
Watch the trailer for the Switch version below.