Radical Fish-developed 2D action RPG CrossCode, which first launched for PC via Steam Early Access in May 2015 and will see a full release this summer, is coming to PlayStation 4 later this year via publisher Deck13, which has just announced a rebranding of its publishing division as Deck13 Spotlight.
The PlayStation 4 version of CrossCode is playable at PAX East 2018 this weekend, which runs from April 5 to 8.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Deck13 Spotlight:
CrossCode is a retro-inspired 2D Action RPG set in the distant future, combining 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics, a fast-paced combat system, and engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story.
- Feel the Retro-Hype! CrossCode delivers action oriented 16-Bit SNES feelings with a modern physics engine.
- Solve epic puzzles & quests! You‘re a fan of the Zelda series? In that case you shouldn‘t miss CrossCode as its puzzles can hold up to the classics!
- Explore the Dungeons! Even in a futuristic sci-fi world dungeons belong to a RPG which wants to achieve greatness.
- The Players have spoken! As of now 98% of the Early Access user reviews are positive – and there are quite a lot of them!
- Discover the CrossWorlds! Join Lea on her journey through the extremely colorful CrossWorlds rich in variety.
- Multiple Modes! There‘s more than just the story to explore. Feel free to discover the world in the exploration mode or just get into the ring and give the combat mode a try.