Square Enix will release a free update for Final Fantasy XV on January 21 that implements Aranea as a training partner and a standby option at camp, as well as a few other changes, the company announced.
Here is the full list of changes:
- Conclusion of the Assassin’s Festival.
- Inclusion of a new training partner (Aranea Highwind) at camp.
- Implementation of a standby option at camp.
- Addition of new items at Alessio’s trading post in Altissia.
- Introduction of new drills to the tutorial.
- Various bug fixes.
(Updated saves will not work on former versions of the game.)
If you missed it earlier this morning, Square Enix announced Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, which will include all of the downloadable content released for the base game, as well as a number of new features. It will launch alongside Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition, which will include the same content, on March 6.
Final Fantasy XV is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.