Bandai Namco has released new information and a new set of screenshots of Black Clover: Quartet Knights, which feature newly announced playable characters Gauche Adlai and Mimosa Vermillion, as well as previously announced characters Asta, Noelle Silva, Yuno, and Yami Sukehiro.
Get the new details below, via Bandai Namco:
Each character in the four-player formation will support the fight in different ways:
- The Melee character will attack with aggressive magic doing powerful damage in close range battles.
- The Range role is really efficient in long distance fights with a strong shot when the character is properly positioned on a hill.
- The Barrier will support the team being able to raise abilities of teammates.
- The Healer will help the team with healing magic.
More details regarding playable characters have also been revealed. In Black Clover: Quartet Knights, all characters will have specific abilities and skills.
- Asta, a Melee character, is really good at wall running and can eliminate the magic set by enemies with one swing!
- Yuno and Gauche both have a Range role. Yuno has high mobility in the air whilst Gauche performs high-firing and long-range shooting from advantageous positioning by teleporting using a mirror.
- Noelle is a Barrier Healer type character and features a high fire power magic to protect teammates.
- Mimosa is a recover healer character fighting with various magic such as range recovery magic “Dream Healing Flower Basket” and trap magic “Maiden’s nursery bed”.
Black Clover: Quartet Knights gameplay is more than a four-versus-four team battle. There are various rule settings such as the “Area Controlling Fight” where teams accumulate magical powers in the magical rings! Battles will become more strategical especially with the abilities of each playable character.
Black Clover: Quartet Knights is due out worldwide for PlayStation 4 and PC in 2018. In Japan, it will only be released for PlayStation 4.
View the screenshots at the gallery.