The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu introduces four new characters set to appear in Valkyria Chronicles 4.
The new characters include:
- Angelica Farnaby (voiced by Ayane Sakura) – A civilian girl who lost her memories. She is cheerful, selfless, and kind, and gains sudden popularity among the soldiers. There is also a scene where she confronts the “Witch of the Snowstorm.”
- Karen Stewart (voiced by Yuka Saitou) – A gentle medic. Since she was raised in an all-male household, she is skilled in the treatment of men.
- Ragnarok – The medical dog.
- Minerva Victor (voiced by Saori Hayami) – The commanding officer of Squad F. She values the spirit of chivalry, and is both sociable and calm with her squad mates.
Outside of characters, the magazine has a couple of additional details:
- There are levels for classes, not individual soldiers. Classes can be leveled up by allotting the experience points obtained in training camp. When a class reaches a certain level, it will be able to advance to a higher class.
- The “Joint Operation with Squad 7” downloadable content included with the PlayStation 4 version limited edition in Japan sees players take on a mission together with Valkyria Chronicles 1 protagonist Welkin Gunther and Squad 7 of the Gallian Militia.
Valkyria Chronicles 4 is due out for PlayStation 4 on March 21, 2018 and for Switch in summer 2018 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch in 2018 in the Americas and Europe.
Thanks, Famitsu and Ryokutya2089.