Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link has four-person multiplayer, won’t compromise on graphicsGraphics to improve even further.
The latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation has an interview with Granblue Fantasy Project Re:Link director Tetsuya Fukuhara, who shared a few new details about the game.
Get the tidbits below.
- “When playing single-player, the other three characters are controlled by AI. There is also four-person multiplayer.”
- “Since we developed the non-graphics parts side by side [with the graphics], I wonder if we will be able to see the goal in a little while.”
- “Since we cannot compromise on graphics, Cygames and CyDesignation staff are being stationed at PlatinumGames.”
The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu also has a few other tidbits from a developer interview:
- The team has reached a point where it can say it feels good about the basic actions.
- New information beyond this past weekend’s Granblue Fantasy Fes 2017 is still a little while ahead.
- The graphics will improve even further.
- The goal is to make a game in which players can enjoy “situations” where the course changes from one to the next, as well as enjoy “multiplayer.”
Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link is due out for PlayStation 4 in Japan in 2018. If you missed it this past weekend, catch eight minutes of gameplay here.
Thanks, Ryokutya2089 (2).