Here are the tidbits:
- Development is a collaborative effort between Atlus and Studio Zero.
- The third “Catherine” is named Rin (voiced by Aya Hirano). She is a pianist at Vincent’s regular bar, and has an exceedingly honest and gentle personality. Rin’s involvement in the story will introduce new branches for the other two “Catherines.”
- A large amount of new endings, episodes, anime movies, and sexy events are being added.
- The subtitle “Full Body” was chosen from the wine term, and exemplifies an even richer and somehow more erotic new Catherine.
- A wide range of difficulties and convenient systems are being prepared.
- There is a new mechanic where you move blocks where multiple are connected. There is also a new mode.
- There are online battles.
- There is cross-save support.
The magazine also has a few tidbits on Studio Zero’s traditional fantasy RPG Project Re Fantasy:
- The idea and direction of the Atlus-style traditional fantasy RPG has been solidified.
- There is a feeling among the studio that “something interesting can certainly be made.”
- While talented individuals have been recruited for the project, there still are not enough programmers and designers.
- In the sense of fusing the creativity assembled by the resonance of Atlus and Studio Zero, it is important to create Catherine: Full Body together. The thought is that this will have a positive influence on Project Re Fantasy.
- Catherine: Full Body and Project Re Fantasy are of different genres at first glance, but are connected by their developers.
Update 6:25 a.m. Further details have come in.
- The new “Catherine,” Rin, is described as a healing existence that assists the nightmare-ridden Vincent and shows him new values. While her speech and conduct give off an aura of considerably lacking in common sense, she is a very straightforward and gentle character.
- The scenario is mainly being made by full-time staff.
- The wide range of difficulties and convenient systems being prepared will enable people who are interested in the story to enjoy the game until the very end.
- In puzzle action stages, there is a new mechanic where you have to think about not only how to move cube-shaped blocks, but also blocks in a state where multiple are connected.
- You can switch between new and traditional modes during the story.
- There was unexpected excitement for the competiive mode overseas, so online battles are being included.
- There is more than one new ending.
- Development is currently 50 percent complete.
- A release date and price are still to be announced.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.