Undertale is coming to PlayStation 4 and PS Vita this summer, developer Tobyfox announced during the Sony E3 2017 press conference pre-show.
Fangamer will publish physical editions of Undertale for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and PC. All physical editions include a 24-page story booklet illustraetd by Temmie Chang. Collector’s Edition physical editions include the complete Undertale soundtrack on two CDs, a Undertale sheet music booklet featuring six songs, a gold-plated music-box locket, and a collector’s box.
Here’s an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Welcome to Undertale. In this RPG, you control a human who falls underground into the world of monsters. Now you must find your way out… or stay trapped forever.
((Healthy Dog’s Warning: Game contains imagery that may be harmful to players with photosensitive epilepsy or similar condition.))
- Killing is unnecessary: negotiate out of danger using the unique battle system.
- Time your attacks for extra damage, then dodge enemy attacks in a style reminiscent of top-down shooters.
- Original art and soundtrack brimming with personality.
- Soulful, character-rich story with an emphasis on humor.
- Created mostly by one person.
- Become friends with all of the bosses!
- At least 5 dogs.
- You can date a skeleton.
- Hmmm… now there are 6 dogs…?
- Maybe you won’t want to date the skeleton.
- I thought I found a 7th dog, but it was actually just the 3rd dog.
- If you play this game, can you count the dogs for me…? I’m not good at it.
Watch the PlayStation announcement trailer below.