Back in February, NIS America announced it will localize Touhou Project PlayStation 4 shoot ’em up Genso Rondo in North America and Europe. Today, the company announced Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet will launch on September 6 in North America and September 9 in Europe in both standard and limited retail editions.
- A copy of the game
- A Collector’s Box
- Hardcover Art Book
- Soundtrack CD in Jewel Case
- 5 Postcard set (6″x 5″)
- NISA Store Exclusive 12-pin set
- DLC Bundle: 20 Avatars, PS Vita Theme, PS4 Theme, Aya Shameimaru Story + BGM DLC
Here’s an overview of the game:
Developed by Cubetype, Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet for the PlayStation 4 is a remastered shoot ‘em up that takes place in the Touhou universe. Select from 10 playable girls and dive straight into bullet-hell! Reminiscent of a fighting game, Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet takes the traditional shoot’em up genre and infuses it with a 1v1 battle scenario, allowing for a unique gameplay experience. Learn more about the Touhou characters in Story Mode as you progress through the game, blasting your opponent with a barrage of beautiful bullets. Or if you are feeling confident, jump into online battle mode and showcase your skills to players on PlayStation Network.
- Full HD Remake! Originally released in Japan for the PC, the updated PlayStation 4 version of the game includes HD graphics, a complete UI overhaul, an upgraded single player mode, system rebalances, more scenarios, new characters, online play, score ranking, trophy support, and of course – Boss Rush Mode!
- Pick From 10 Different Touhou Characters! Choose from 10 playable characters, featuring some of your favorites in the Touhou Universe, Reimu Hakurei & Remilia Scarlet!
- Multiple Combat Options! Force your enemy into oblivion by customizing your projectiles and inventing your own beautiful bullet patterns! Or read your enemy’s patterns and sneak in close for a powerful melee attack!
- You are the Boss!? Say goodbye to the days of feeling helpless in boss battles! Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet kindly equips the player with powerful attacks and the strength of a boss!
- Spell Cards! Collect power-ups and unleash maximum damage to your enemy by casting spell cards – but use them only at the best of opportunities!
View a new set of images at the gallery.