Here’s the breakdown, via Capcom Unity:
The beta will initially start with six selectable characters:
Dhalsim and Zangief will become available later during the beta period. And who knows, there might be a few more character surprises along the way!
- Ranked Match – Fight for glory and status in high stakes matches!
- Casual Match – Enjoy more casual matches without pressure.
- Training – Improve your skills against a training dummy with a variety of options and settings.
- Capcom Fighters Network (CFN) – Check out the latest leaderboard rankings, search for replays, and rivals.
- Battle Setting – Customize your character profile and button configuration, among other options.
- Options – Manage the screen and sound settings.
- 12/18 00:01 PT (12/18 08:01 GMT) – Street Fighter V third beta starts for PS4 and PC users
- 12/18 08:00 PT (12/18 16:00 GMT) – Servers down for 10 hour maintenance
- 12/18 18:00 PT (12/19 02:00 GMT) – Servers back online, play resumes
- 12/19 18:00 PT (12/20 02:00 GMT) – Servers down for 10 hour maintenance
- 12/20 04:00 PT (12/20 12:00 GMT) – Servers back online, play resumes
- 12/20 22:00 PT (12/21 06:00 GMT) – Street Fighter V third beta concludes