Techland will release Dying Light‘s “The Bozak Horde” downloadable add-on on May 26 for $9.99 USD / €9.99 EUR / £6.99 GBP. It is also included with the Season Pass.
Described as a “major addition” to the game, the content adds a new game mode, new location, and nwe weapon. Here’s the outline, via Techland:
- Brand-New Game Mode – Go alone or join your friends and beat Bozak’s game with the highest score. Thanks to the newly introduced leaderboards, you can now compete with others to become the very best Dying Light player in the world.
- Ultimate Co-Op Challenge – Inviting friends is no longer the easy way out. Even a team of four seasoned survivors will have their combat and parkour skills thoroughly tested against sadistic trials that could make anyone sweat!
- Entirely New Location – Travel to the heart of Sector 0, the infamous Harran Stadium, where the government lost their first battle against the virus.
- Game-Changing New Weapon – Defeat the horde and gain access to the ultimate stealth weapon – a compound hunting bow. Take on additional objectives to get electric, incendiary, and exploding arrows.
- Who is Bozak? – Survive his brutal challenges and learn more about the man who organized the quarantine zone challenges.
Watch the teaser trailer below. View a couple screenshots at the gallery.