Over at the Fable II developer blog, Lionhead has finally announced that the October-promised patch for the game is “currently being tested and finalized”. They’ve also acknowledged that for those of us having trouble, “we’re listening to you.”
Hit the jump for the fix list in the upcoming patch.
– The Ritual/Monkâ€™s Quest â€“ Fixed the issue with the Abbott becoming unresponsive if you leave Oakfield before he finishes talking. This will fix the problem if youâ€™ve already hit it, too.
– Rescuing Charlie/Rescue My Baby â€“ after rescuing Charlie, you can now able to interact with objects
– Guild Cave chest â€“ resolves any issues with previously inability to retrieve items unlocked from Limited Collectorâ€™s Edition, website or Chicken Kickinâ€™ game. If youâ€™ve already hit this bug you should now get your items.
– The Spire (Pt2) â€“ no more issues with ship captain being unresponsive
– The Hero of Skill (Pirate King) â€“ youâ€™ll no longer get stuck during Hero of Skill quest (Bloodstone)
– T.O.B.Y./Trouble In Bloodstone â€“ youâ€™ll no longer get stuck during T.O.B.Y. quests (Bloodstone)
– Your child – will no longer be chosen as an assassination target
– Furniture Shop in Albion (Bowerstone) will now always have something for sale
– Additional unspecified fixes
Fable II Patch Status Update [Lionhead]