Timothy and the Tower of Mu
Timothy and the Tower of Mu is an action platformer video game developed by Kibou Entertainment and published by PLAYISM.
Timothy and the Tower of Mu is the second episode from the Timothy series by Kibou Entertainment. Mixing elements from old-school games and new ideas, the game is going to challenge even the most proficient platform-lover with puzzles, action, a curious lore and RPG elements.
The Tower of Mu is waiting for you: prepare yourself.
Timothy’s grandfather is dead.
But legends tell of a tower so high that disappears above the clouds, built by a god.
If someone manages to climb it to the top, a wish is granted.
Timothy, armed with hope and courage, decides to face this deadly test and bring back to life his grandfather.
The Tower of Mu is waiting for the next victim: are you enough nimble, strong and smart to overcome this challenge?
- Classic action / platformer mechanics with a sprinkle of RPG.
- Inspired from classics like Faxanadu, Kid Icarus, Demon’s Crest, and Shadow of the Colossus.
- Around eight hours of gameplay.
- Hardcore platform action: die a lot, learn from your death, overcome your limits!
- “Pimped NES” graphics: a mix of old school pixel art and “bouncy” animations!
Timothy and the Tower of Mu News
Timothy and the Tower of Mu launches August 9
Timothy and the Tower of Mu GalleriesView full gallery
May 22, 2022
October 1, 2021