Scrapland Remastered is an action adventure video game developed and published by MercurySteam.
Scrapland is a third-person action-adventure set in a distant future on Earth. In that future, only robots remain on the planet, and they consider humans to be the monsters that nightmares are made of. You will play D-Tritus, a new arrival who will investigate the brutal murders committed by a viscous being, a disgusting human on the loose in the city of robots.
Dive into this fun journey and discover the origins of MercurySteam, the studio behind Metroid Dread and Metroid: Samus Returns, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and Spacelords.
- Hack the System – Control 15 different characters, each with quirky personalities and abilities that will put your skill and sense of humor to the test.
- Find the Murderer – Find the human murderer who has infiltrated the world of the robots and end his criminal career, if you can complete the game’s over 140 missions.
- Patrol the City with your Favorite Combat Ship – Speed, fire power, countermeasures, maneuverability, resistance… You can have it all, if you put in the effort.
- SAVAGE Multiplayer Mode – An intense combination of races and battles still unmatched in the genre. Create your games or join others, on a local network or online.
- Remastered Content – This version has been improved with high-resolution modes, dedicated servers and revised network code, full gamepad support, in-game improvements, achievements, and Steam Cloud support.
Scrapland Remastered News
Scrapland Remastered now available for PC
MercurySteam has announced and released Scrapland Remastered, a remastered version of its debut title, for …
Scrapland Remastered GalleriesView full gallery
December 13, 2021