Samba de Amigo is a virtual reality rhythm action video game developed and published by SEGA. It shares much of the same core content as Samba de Amigo: Party Central, including the song list.
Get ready to shake your maracas when Samba de Amigo comes to virtual reality this fall. Colorful and cute, SEGA’s original Samba de Amigo music rhythm game became a phenomenon when it hit arcades in 1999—and became one of the best reasons to own a SEGA Dreamcast a year later. Now, more than two decades later, an all-new entry in the Samba de Amigo series feels like a natural fit for virtual reality. Dance along to hit songs from the world’s top genres with your monkey-friend Amigo, strike a pose or two, and make your day a little brighter.
- Get up and shake it center stage in this vibrant and colorful rhythm action game with smooth controls that make the game fun for everyone.
- Groove to 40 hit songs from the world’s most popular genres, with more arriving as post-launch downloadable content!
- Test your technique in a variety of difficulty modes and challenges.
- Strut that style by customizing your character with unique costumes and accessories.
- Hit the dance floor with up to seven other players online in World Party mode.
- Show the world what you’ve got by competing on the online leaderboards.
Samba de Amigo (2023) News
Samba de Amigo (2023) GalleriesView full gallery
June 1, 2023