Protodroid DeLTA is an action platformer video game developed by Adam Kareem and published by Humble Games.
Show the world the potential of AI in Protodroid DeLTA, a fast and fluid 3D action platformer set in a beautiful and hopeful solarpunk world, featuring a colorful cast of characters to meet and bosses to defeat.
Welcome to DeLTA’s World
In a vibrant vision of Earth’s future, the world-renowned roboticist Dr. Shelton has created one of the first Protodroids, a hyper-advanced android named DeLTA with near-human levels of intelligence. DeLTA was made to “be the change” that shows the world the promise of what AI can become—and so she sets out to prove to a skeptical world she’s more than “just a robot.”
However, when a gang of Vypers attacks Shelton’s lab, the doctor is forced to enable DeLTA’s combat subroutines and retrofit her with weapons systems for self-defense. After DeLTA successfully fends off the attackers, Dr. Shelton sets DeLTA on a new course: defend the region against the rising Vyper threat, earn the city’s trust and affection, and show the world the true promise of what AI can become.
- Dynamic 3D Action Platforming – Draw upon DeLTA’s extraordinary dexterity and distinctive arsenal to navigate challenging stages. Jump and shoot in 3D gameplay designed to channel the fast and fluid feel of 2D classics like Mega Man X.
- Discover a Solarpunk World – Journey through a beautiful, hopeful, but non-utopian vision of the future, where solar power is the dominant energy source, and humanity and technology coexist with nature.
- Take on Stages in Any Order – You decide how and when to take on the Vypers. Pick from a variety of distinctive stages, fight personality-filled bosses on their home turf, and claim their unique weapons as your own.
- Vibrant Characters – Learn the backgrounds and stories behind a diverse cast of larger-than-life Vyper Masters, rival roboticists, and fellow Protodroids who operate by a different code.
- Seek Hidden Upgrades – Enhance DeLTA’s capabilities by searching high and low for upgrades and power-ups, and master new blade techniques by locating your fellow Protodroid AnnDROID in each stage.