Outcast 2: A New Beginning
Outcast 2: A New Beginning is an open-world third-person shooter video game developed by Appeal Studios and published by THQ Nordic.
20 years after the award-winning action adventure hit, Outcast, pioneered the genre of non-linear open-world games, the long-awaited sequel sees Cutter Slade return to the spectacular alien world of Adelpha. Resurrected by the almighty Yods, he has returned to find the Talans enslaved, the world stripped of its natural resources, and his own past intertwining with the invading robot forces. It’s up to him to go on a mission and save the planet again.
The original team behind the original Outcast has reunited to create this fascinating world, full of dangerous creatures and home to the Talan people—an ancient culture whose fate has become inextricably linked with earth since the events of the first game. You play as Cutter Slade, ex-Navy SEAL, sporting the same dry wit he had back in the ’90s—however, the world around him has changed and eventually, so will he.
To save Adelpha, you will…
- Use your jetpack to jump, air-dash, glide, and quickly traverse the fantastic in-game open world.
- Combine dozens of different modules to create your own personal weapon for taking down the robot invaders.
- Have total control to approach the story at your own pace in this non-linear world.
- Explore the world without boundaries, discover hidden temples and dangerous wildlife.
- Get familiar with the Talan culture while helping them free their villages and gain access to ancient Talan powers that use forces of
- nature to Destroy your enemies.
- Experience a beautiful, hand-crafted world accompanied by an epic soundtrack by Outcast‘s original composer, Lennie Moore.
Outcast 2: A New Beginning News
Outcast 2: A New Beginning – THQ Nordic Digital Showcase 2022 trailer
Outcast 2: A New Beginning announced for PS5, Xbox Series, and PC
Outcast 2: A New Beginning GalleriesView full gallery
September 17, 2021