Clid the Snail is a twin-stick shooter developed by Weird Beluga Studio and published by Koch Media.
In a world where only the distant memory of human existence still lingers, you play as Clid, a troublemaking, eccentric snail who has just been exiled from his home citadel. Joined by a faithful and talkative firefly, Belu, you will meet a peculiar gang of outcasts and find a place to call home. Among this new group of friends, you will discover a newfound purpose: Exterminating the mysterious slug plague that is ravaging the land.
Clid the Snail is a unique top-down shooter where character-driven narrative and mindful combat take the center stage. Through Clid, you’ll experience a story about exile, friendship, and betrayal, and live the adventures of a troublesome, unruly snail that doesn’t belong. Explore a treacherous world full of threats and challenges, where strategic positioning, precise gunplay, and enemy behavior are paramount to your survival. Discover the truth behind the slug plague corrupting the world and save the land from ultimate ruin.
- Meet Your New Family of Outcasts – A shy hedgehog, a shaman turtle, a mute bat, a ninja frog, and a one-eyed chameleon: these are the members of Alastor. Return home after each quest to rest, stock up on resources, upgrade equipment, and develop friendships. Get to know these unique characters and unravel their past to find out the key to the story.
- Approach Combat Strategically – Get creative with your guns, grenades, and unique snail shells to outsmart your enemies. Use the environment to your advantage and learn to position yourself to emerge victorious.
- Journey Through a Dangerous (and Beautiful) World – Swamps, desserts, mountains, islands… Each quest will take you to a new location waiting to be discovered. Help the local residents fight off the slug threat and become their hero! And don’t forget to keep a keen eye: Explore every level in search for extra goodies.
- Defeat Gruesome Bosses – Powerful threats await you at the end of each mission. You will need to study their behavior, pay attention to detail, and choose your weapons wisely to survive these dangerous encounters.
- You Can’t Always Shoot Your Way Through – Shooting isn’t always the answer. Use your weapons and intellect to solve puzzles, find secrets, and progress through the story. Sometimes, the answers are hidden in plain sight..
Clid the Snail News
Clid the Snail GalleriesView full gallery
November 30, 2021
August 12, 2021
May 31, 2021