Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online was viewed a total of 31.6 million times over the course of its five-day run from September 23 to 27, the Computer Entertainment Suppliers Association announced.
Here is the full breakdown:
- Total Views: 31,606,942
- YouTube: 4,050,963 (English and Chinese included)
- Twitter: 7,511,301 (English and Chinese included)
- Niconico: 1,726,014
- Twitch: 875,350 (English included)
- TikTok LIVE: 98,012
- Douyu (China): 1,069,377
- Bilibili (China): 2,315,761
- Douyin, Xigua, Toutiao (China): 10,590,828
- IGN: 3,369,336 (English included)
While this year’s event was all-digital, the Computer Entertainment Suppliers Association confirmed that Tokyo Game Show 2021 will return to its original physical location of Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan and run from September 30, 2021 to October 3.