2D single-player action adventure game Legends of Ethernal will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC and Mac via Steam on October 30, publisher Natsume and developer Lucid Dreams Studio announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Natsume:
In Legends of Ethernal, it is up to you to uncover the truth about your parents’ disappearance. Explore beautiful hand-crafted environments, solve challenging puzzles, and battle frightening creatures. Using the crafting power of ether, new powers and weapons will be unlocked to you, allowing you to explore more and more of the world of Arkanys!
- Enjoy mechanics that unlock with weapons and items that you find.
- Solve puzzles and unleash your fighting tactics against boss battles in multiple dungeons.
- Gather ethers and use items during the course of your journey to help you progress through the game.
- Admire beautiful 2D hand-drawn art covering multiple environments, scaling up to a resolution of 4K on supported platforms.
- Experience a compelling and linear storyline with great characters.
- Listen to the wonderfully crafted score; produced and recorded by veteran musician William Gough.
- Try Hardcore Mode for an intense experience, or enable Relaxed Mode to help you or your little one complete the game.
Watch the launch trailer below.