The PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch versions of AeternoBlade II, which are available now, will also receive a free “Director’s Rewind” update “soon.”
Corecell Technology also announced six costume downloadable contents for AeternoBlade II: Director’s Rewind due out on release day: “Sea Breeze,” “Stunning Ruby,” “Lemon Mimosa, “Pineapple Royale,” “Summer Blossom,” and “Fuzzy Grizzy.”
Here is an overview of the game, via Corecell Technology:
AeternoBlade II: Director’s Rewind challenges you to reclaim the power of time and defy the abyss in a fast-paced action / puzzle platformer environment. Rich on features you need to master combat, solve tricky puzzles, and have quick reflexes to succeed. Get ready for hours of mastering both martial- and time-manipulation arts to solve mind-bending puzzles and defeat merciless hordes of enemies.
- New and improved time-combat synergies.
- Revised combat move sets.
- Enhanced and alternate powers introduced to the three main characters.
- Revamped levels, encounters, puzzles to improve game flow.
- New areas, relics, and secrets yet to be discovered.
- Improved NPC and monsters behaviors.