Here is an overview of the game, via the Microsoft Store:
Classic Shoot ‘Em Up Action is Back
Rigid Force Redux breathes new life into the classic side-scrolling shooter genre with its lovingly hand-crafted 3D models, stunning environments, detailed effects and an electrifying Synthwave soundtrack.
Arm your fighter with numerous upgradeable weapon systems and supplemental Force Shards! Collect Energy Orbs to fill up your energy supply and eventually unleash an extremely powerful blast against your foes!
Confront an Overpowering Armada
Battle it out against huge swarms of enemies, heavy gunships, laser wielding mechs and giant alien creatures. Every enemy has its own unique and challenging strategy, from the tiniest creature up to the largest boss.
Lots of Extras
Just in case the extensive, action-packed Main Mission is not enough for you, try the challenging Arcade and Boss Rush Modes, defend your ranking in the global leaderboards and grab all 40 achievements. Everything is prepared for countless hours of shooting fun!
- Classic side-scrolling shoot’em up action with modern 3D graphics.
- Unique weapon and power-up systems.
- Lots of different enemies, challenging mid-bosses and huge end bosses.
- Exciting story mode with animated cutscenes and full voice-overs.
- Additional Arcade and Boss Rush game modes.
- Six different action-packed stages.
- Challenging but fair gameplay.
- Adjustable difficulty level for beginners to experienced players.
- Online leaderboards.
- Original synthwave soundtrack by Dreamtime featuring Michael Chait.
Watch a trailer below.