Publisher Izanagi Games and developer G.rev have announced Enzai Shikkou Yuugi: Yuru Kill, an escape adventure / shoot ’em up game for PlayStation 4 and PC written by Kakegurui author Homura Kawamoto. It will launch in 2020 in Japan.
Here is everything we know so far:
- Creator and Scenario: Homura Kawamoto (Kakegurui creator)
- Character Design: Hiro Kiyohara (Valkyria Revolution character design)
- Background Music: Yuko Komiyama (Monster Hunter series composer)
- Shooting Part Development: G.rev (Mamorukun Curse!, etc.)
- Release Date: 2020 (Japan)
- Publisher: Izanagi Games
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, PC
- Price: TBD
Enzai Shikkou Yuugi: Yuru Kill will be playable at the Konami booth at Tokyo Game Show 2019, which runs from September 12 to 15 at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan. Izanagi Games will also host a stage event featuring shoot ’em up gameplay and guests Shinsuke Umeda (Izanagi Games producer and CEO), Hiroyuki Maruyama (G.rev), and Yuko Komiyama (composer) on September 13 at 12:30 JST. You will be able to watch it live on YouTube.
Follow the game on Twitter @YuruKill.