Killer Queen Black coming to Xbox OneJoining the previously announced Switch and PC versions.
Killer Queen Black, which was previously only announced for Switch and PC, is also coming to Xbox One, publisher and developer Liquid Bit announced. While the Switch and PC versions were recently delayed to Q3 2019, the Xbox One trailer lists the game for Q4 2019.
Here is an overview of the game, via Liquid Bit:
Killer Queen Black is an intense multiplayer action / strategy platformer for up to eight players. Fly solo, or team up with three of your friends as you race to complete one of three possible victory conditions.
Killer Queen Black, a new take on the arcade eSport Killer Queen, has been rebuilt from the ground up and optimized for console. The gameplay is immediately recognizable and familiar, yet it introduces exciting new twists and online play for the home audience. Killer Queen Black is the followup to Killer Queen that fans have been begging for.
- Fast, reactive, intense online multiplayer action for up to eight players.
- Four game modes – Quick Match, Ranked, Custom, and Arena.
- Easy to learn, but with a sky-scraping skill ceiling that encourages genuine teamwork and improvisation.
- Six unique battlefields with more being added all the time.
- Five distinct weapons – sword, stinger, morning star, lance, and laser rifle.
Watch the Xbox One announcement trailer below.