Impact Gameworks has released the debut trailer for the Switch version of 16-bit RPG-inspired dungeon crawler Tangledeep, which was recently dated for release via the Nintendo eShop on January 31.
Here is an overview of the Switch version, via Impact Gameworks:
Enter the magical world of Tangledeep, a beautifully polished dungeon crawler inspired by classic 16-bit RPGs! Colorful characters, a unique job system, tons of skills, items, and diverse environments with deep, turn-based roguelike gameplay. A different adventure every time you play!
- New controls and UI, including the handy new Ring Menu!
- Supports handheld and docked modes.
- Supports Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
- New monsters including the frosty Polarattler, spiky Hardshell Snapper, and sneaky Saboteur!
- Explore a new starting area – Riverstone Waterway – with more challenge, but more rewards as well!
- Hundreds of hours of glorious 16-bit style dungeon crawling with twelve jobs, tons of items, skills, and areas to discover!
Watch the trailer below.