The December 2017-announced PlayStation VR version of Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality will be released at retailers for $29.99 on April 10, day-and-date with the digital edition, publisher Adult Swim Games announced. Nighthawk Interactive will distribute the game at retail.
A limited collector’s edition, which includes a copy of the game, Funko Pop! Rick and Morty vinyl figure, and an exclusive double-sided poster featuring Rick and Morty comic book cover art, wil also be released.
Here is an overview of the game, via Adult Swim Games:
From Adult Swim Games, and developers Owlchemy Labs and Other Ocean Group, Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality is a cutting edge VR adventure. Solve puzzles, step through portals into strange dimensions, get yelled at by Rick, fight aliens, drink detergent, press buttons, and more!
- Fully voiced, 3D Rick and Morty goodness
- Help Rick (or don’t) and explore multiple strange dimensions
- Probe, prod, throw, and smash iconic items like the Plumbus
- Learn how to fix an intergalactic car
- Hang out in iconic places like Rick’s garage
- Question your self worth
- Real fake doors