Dengeki PlayStation this week introduces a new party and two supporting characters set to appear in Tokyo Xanadu.
Get the details below.
- Mitsuki Hokuto – 18 years old. She’s the president of the student council at Morimiya High School and daughter of the “Hokuto Group” enterprise. While her father has passed away, her grandfather is serving as the company president while the group seeks a successor. Not only does she serve as the student council’s president, but she’s also relied on as a person with information on the Zodiac Syndicate. Her Soul Device is a staff with the same design on both ends.
- Kyouka Yukimura – 27 years old. Mitsuki’s trusted female secretary. She’s apparently a capable fighter.
- Seijuroh Hokuto – 70 years old. Mitsuki’s grandfather and the current president of the Hokuto Group. He has a strict personality.
- Zodiac Syndicate – 70 years before the technological revolution, 12 big companies came together to form an alliance. They have their eyes set on the Other World and are enemies of Nemesis.
- Doryoku Network – A system of many mysteries introduced 20 years ago that acts as a worldwide infrastructure.
- Action – Mitsuki can perform long-range attacks with her cane-style Soul Device. Her Power Skill also has a defensive type system. While its speed is low, it allows for long distance defense during combat.
- Cross Drive – Pressing down on the d-pad triggers the party’s ability-up skill. Each character has a different ability drive skill.
- Attributes – There are five different attributes: “Fire,” “Wind,” “Steel,” “Soul,” and “Shadow.” Because attributes matter when battling enemies, it’s important to switch between characters.
Tokyo Xanadu is due out for PS Vita in Japan on September 30.
Thanks, [email protected].