As was previously expected when Atlus announced its upcoming 30-hour Persona news livestream starting Wednesday February 4, the developer has posted the broadcast’s schedule of events. Notably, a handful of events have been left mysteries for both February 4 and 5. Catch what’s known below.
(All times are Japan Standard Time, GMT +9. For American readers, the stream commences on Tuesday, February 3 at 8:00 p.m. PST / 11:00 p.m. EST.)
February 4 (Niconico live stream)
- 13:00 – Countdown commencement with greetings from host Teddie
- 14:00 – Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth character video showcase
- 15:00 – Persona 4 Arena Ultimax character video showcase
- 18:00 – Persona 4 Golden Vita the Best version launch commemoration special – The “Greatest Hits” version of Persona 4 Golden launches February 5. This segment will reveal fans’ top 10 favorite Persona 4 Golden characters, as conducted via a pre-stream vote.
- 19:30 – Top 25 Persona Songs – An announcement of fans’ favorite songs from throughout the series, as decided via a pre-stream vote.
- 21:30 – A two-hour special digest of Persona 3 the Movie #1: Spring of Birth and Persona 3 the Movie #2: Midsummer Knight’s Dream.
- 23:40 – ??? (Unannounced)
February 5 (Niconico live stream)
- 12:30 – ??? (Unannounced)
- 13:00 – Top 25 Persona Songs (Repeat)
- 15:00 – Persona 4 Golden Vita the Best version launch commemoration special (Repeat)
- 17:00 – ??? (Unannounced, Repeat)
- 18:00 – Final countdown commencement with Teddie
- 18:?? – Persona Stalker Club: Nippon Budokan Special – Join hosts Tomomi Isomura and Mafia Kajita as they host a special episode of the Persona-themed variety show live online. In addition to the usual segments, viewers can expect to find the latest Persona news coming out of this episode.
- 21:?? – ????? (Unannounced, though it’s worth noting the Japanese description features five red question marks)
Twitch user WounLive will also broadcast the Niconico stream on his channel.
As a general disclaimer, Atlus notes that the times and contents of each segment are subject to change. Additionally, the Niconico live stream is set to have time-shifting disabled, meaning that late viewers won’t be able to catch up with what’s happened within the stream player itself. Persona Channel, Atlus’ official Japanese hub for the Persona series, is also set to broadcast the stream as well, though there is currently no link provided as of yet.
While Gematsu is only staffed by two mortals who generally enjoy being alive and aren’t particularly trained for marathon stream viewings spanning days, we’ll do our utmost to pay tabs on the stream as it’s unfolding and report any major announcements as they’re unveiled.