Sony has released a six-minute cut of a PlayStation 4 developer panel it hosted at Gamescom in Cologne this week.
In it, Q-Games boss Dylan Cuthbert (The Tomorrow Children), Wild Sheep Studio boss Michel Ancel (Wild), Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida, Media Molecule lead creative Rex Crowle (Tearaway Unfolded), and Evolution Studios director Paul Rustchynsky (Driveclub) answer questions like:
- What defines a next-gen gamer?
- How do you promote discovery?
- What makes games cutting edge?
- How do you create a community?
- What is it about the current game climate that gets you excited?
- How do indie games change things?
Watch the video below for their thoughts (also for Crowle’s epic beard).