Deep Down, Capcom’s upcoming PlayStation 4 free-to-play RPG, was featured on the latest episode of Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia’s PS4 Lab web series.
Gamekana recorded the stream, as well as some notable bullet points:
- Capcom currently can’t comment on the status of the beta test.
- You will be able to evade with triangle (though this was not clear by the person who was explaining it).
- Players can only be male, for story purposes.
- They’re thinking about supporting the PlayStation 4 Share function.
- Multiplayer supports four players.
- You will have four weapons available initially (more will be added via updates).
- PS Vita remote play is supported.
Watch the videos below.