Famitsu this week has new details on Animal Crossing: Jump Out for 3DS, including new specifics on lawmaking and how to keep your shops open longer.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Reset Monitoring Center established.
- Decide on the laws of the town and decide what kind of town you want; beautiful town where flowers grow easily, rich type of town etc. You can only decide the laws once.
- If you make a town that doesn’t sleep, the store hours will be extended.
- You can get Sahara to coordinate your room’s wallpaper and carpet for 3000 Bells.
- Designs made in My Design PRO can be shared via QR code.
Thanks, Tale Tale Source.