Pre-order South Park and you’ll get the “Good Times With Weapons Pack,” which includes:
- Bulrog Chicken Attack – summon the devastating ninja powers of Bulrog and turn your feeble enemies into chickens! BLAM! “Nya-nya-nya-nya-na naa! Now you are a chicken!”
- Cartman’s Kick-Ass Sai – the ultimate weapon of destruction, penetrate even the most evil of villains! Harness the fiery sting of the Sai to slash and cut your way through South Park!
- Samurai Costume – show off your brute muscle with this bad-ass getup, complete with samurai headgear, a super-sweet cape, and the toughest cardboard armor this side of Takagawa. Suit up, and prepare to unleash the ultimate pwnage!
If you pre-order the Xbox 360 version, you’ll also get the “Mysterious Superhero Pack.” This includes:
- Superhero Costume – suit-up as the next South Park superhero! It’s the perfect disguise for fighting your mortal enemies and keeping South Park safe!
- Mysterious Special Attack! – South Park’s protector unleashes a deadly combination of stealth and firepower — your enemies won’t know what hit them!
- Dagger of Cthulu! – It’s the same weapon used to stab and kill Mysterion in the twisted classic episode “Mysterion Rises.” And now… the fate of the Cult of Cthulhu lies in your hands!
Additionally, the first three downloadable episode packs for South Park: The Stick of Truth will debut for Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 version also allows you to taunt your enemies and launch attacks with your voice using Kinect. Call Cartman a “fat ass,” and he’ll respond.
Watch the South Park E3 trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.