Promised news is in from Capcom today, with them announcing the company’s full plans for this year’s E3.
Capcom promises new content and hands-on time with several titles, including:
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (PS3, 360)
- Ōkamiden (DS)
- Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 (PSN, XBLA)
- Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes (PS3, Wii)
- Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (DS)
- Dead Rising 2 (PS3, 360, PC)
- Dead Rising 2: CASE ZERO (XBLA)
- MotoGP 09/10 (PS3, 360)
They also hint at some possible surprises. Could one of them be the rumored Devil May Cry 5 from Ninja Theory? We’ll find out soon enough.