NIS America’s Jack Nilda confirmed at E3 yesterday that the company’s home branch in Japan is working on a new title for the PLAYSTATION 3. Â He did not provide any details about the game aside from the fact that it will take greater advantage of the hardware’s technological capabilities than Disgaea 3. Â Nilda noted that the company is also interested in working on an RPG with motion capabilities for the Wii, but the PlayStation hardware will continue to be the primary focus for the foreseeable future(due to the larger number of hardcore gamers). Â Lastly, Nippon Ichi is set to announce two new titles: one before the end of July and one in September or October. Â Only time will tell whether or not one of those games ends up being the mysterious PS3 exclusive.
Use the coupon code "GEMATSU" for 5% off.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.